- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 1 week ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Odroid-N2: the Superfast Raspberry Pi Rival
Hardkernel failed to deliver the $100 Rockchip RK3399-based Odroid-N1 developer board last year due to component shortages. But it’s now back with a successor, the Odroid-N2, which is cheaper and performs significantly better in benchmarking tests. The...
- Posted 4 years ago
How to add a smartphone-controlled brain to your 3D printer for about fifty bucks
One way vendors have been able to keep costs down is by requiring buyers to dedicate a PC to driving the printer. Because it can take hours, or even days, for a print to complete, it can...
- Posted 7 years ago