- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 1 month ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 7 months ago
How to Use EMG Muscle Sensor
Using our muscles to control things is the way that most of us are accustomed to doing it. We push buttons, pull levers, move joysticks… but what if we could take the buttons, levers and joysticks out...
- Posted 3 years ago
DIY a 3D Printed Prosthetic Nerf Gun
How can you participate in a Nerf gun fight if you’re missing a hand? The ingenious Hackerloop collective of tinkerers solved that problem by putting together a prosthetic Nerf gun that you can control with your arm muscles. The...
- Posted 5 years ago
Gesto: Amazing open-source gesture control platform, EMG and Accels together!
Gesto is the world’s first open-source boards for wearable gesture control with a unique method that combines muscle signals with motion patterns. It recognizes more gestures than any other platform: wave, pinch, air drawing gestures, turn a...
- Posted 8 years ago