- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 14 hours ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 4 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 4 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 7 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 1 week ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 2 weeks ago
How to Use EMG Muscle Sensor
Using our muscles to control things is the way that most of us are accustomed to doing it. We push buttons, pull levers, move joysticks… but what if we could take the buttons, levers and joysticks out...
- Posted 4 years ago
DIY a 3D Printed Prosthetic Nerf Gun
How can you participate in a Nerf gun fight if you’re missing a hand? The ingenious Hackerloop collective of tinkerers solved that problem by putting together a prosthetic Nerf gun that you can control with your arm muscles. The...
- Posted 6 years ago
Gesto: Amazing open-source gesture control platform, EMG and Accels together!
Gesto is the world’s first open-source boards for wearable gesture control with a unique method that combines muscle signals with motion patterns. It recognizes more gestures than any other platform: wave, pinch, air drawing gestures, turn a...
- Posted 8 years ago