- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 1 week ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
D3CRYPT3D launches accessible 3D printable file encryption to fight 3D asset theft
CAD file ownership has always been a tricky issue within the 3D printing community. On the one hand, we are big supporters of open source file sharing through Thingiverse and other platforms – it’s how so many...
- Posted 6 years ago
Authentise DRM technology Aims to Prevent Piracy in 3-D Printing
A good post on MIT technology review, will help you understand more of this technology. Copyright enforcement in 3D printing is still an open issue: People in the 3-D printing world have talked for years about the...
- Posted 10 years ago