- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 1 month ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 2 months ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 4 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 4 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 4 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 5 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 5 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 5 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 5 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 5 months ago
Perfect Circle Drawer
This is a basic electronics activity to increase the creativity in kids. In this activity we will draw a perfect circle using some basic and daily life tools like: Arduino, DC Motor, AA Battery, Colors and Paper....
- Posted 7 months ago
ESP32 Touch Camera
This is an idea about ESP32 and TFT screen, we can combine them to realize the function of a drawing board let us draw, and plug in the SD card to realize the function of digital photo...
- Posted 8 months ago
Hexbot All-In-One Desktop Robot Arm
The engineers and development team at Hexbot developed a robotic arm that could be versatile and affordable while keeping an entry-level feel so that anyone might want to try it. It is capable of 3D printing, drawing,...
- Posted 3 years ago
uArm Swift, your open-source robotic assistant
The uArm Swift is an open-source robotic assistant for your desktop. It’s a smaller and sleeker version of the UFACTORY company’s original device from 2014. Based on an Arduino Mega, the robot is capable of lifting 500 grams (1.1 pounds) with a working range of 5 to...
- Posted 5 years ago