- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
Teach Your Kids the Basics of Programming With the Grove Junior Kit
You can play Grove Junior out-of-box without any software programming. If you connect different inputs and outputs in the circuit, you can make a gadget quickly and easily, like a line following car or motor controller using...
- Posted 4 years ago
Helios4 the 1st DIY ARM board computer designed for NAS
The Helios4 team is launching a Kickstarter campaign for the 1st Open Source and Open Hardware NAS (Network Attached Storage). Along the lines of Raspberry PI success, Helios4 is driving the way in open source collaborative approach...
- Posted 6 years ago