- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 days ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 4 weeks ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 4 weeks ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 4 weeks ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 1 month ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 1 month ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 1 month ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 1 month ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 1 month ago
- PRO MIDI 1284P developer’s boardPosted 2 months ago
Using Docker to run Node.js on a Raspberry Pi
Docker is a tool for using Linux containers, which are an interesting topic in and of themselves. In a nutshell, you can think about them as either very light weight virtual machines that can run side-by-side on...
- Posted 2 years ago
Twitter’s ultimate nightmare? Mastodon is the answer!
“Mastodon is a free, open-source social network. A decentralized alternative to commercial platforms, it avoids the risks of a single company monopolizing your communication. Pick a server that you trust—whichever you choose, you can interact with everyone...
- Posted 5 years ago