- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 7 months ago
Diskio Pi: the DIY Tablet Kit for Raspberry Pi Once Again on Kickstarter
Last year we wrote about a DIY tablet kit for Raspberry Pi, ODROID-C2/XU4 and other compatible boards launched via Kickstarter: it was the modular and fully hackable hardware Diskio Pi project. But unfortunately it failed likely due to the high...
- Posted 4 years ago
Open Source Raspberry Pi Tablet on Kickstarter
Thanks to developer Guillaume Debray, a new open source Raspberry Pi tablet called the Diskio Pi, has been launched via Kickstarter. The Diskio Pi has been specifically designed to provide a versatile open source tablet which is...
- Posted 6 years ago