- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
2,8W Class D Amplifier
Designed for small amplified audio speakers or as output stage for MP3 players, radio receivers or compact hi-fi systems; it is based on a class D integrated circuit which, thanks to the high efficiency, is ideal...
- Posted 6 years ago
An Open Source 2x3W Class D (Low Frequency) amplifier
A Low Frequency (i.e. audio LF) amplifier for many uses, able to drive small speakers in portable or stand-alone devices with maximum efficiency and without needing heat sinks. Particularly suitable as final stage for MP3 players...
- Posted 7 years ago