- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 3 days ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 4 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 5 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 7 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 7 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 2 weeks ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
2,8W Class D Amplifier
Designed for small amplified audio speakers or as output stage for MP3 players, radio receivers or compact hi-fi systems; it is based on a class D integrated circuit which, thanks to the high efficiency, is ideal...
- Posted 6 years ago
An Open Source 2x3W Class D (Low Frequency) amplifier
A Low Frequency (i.e. audio LF) amplifier for many uses, able to drive small speakers in portable or stand-alone devices with maximum efficiency and without needing heat sinks. Particularly suitable as final stage for MP3 players...
- Posted 8 years ago