- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 1 day ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 1 day ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 4 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 5 days ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 6 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 1 week ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 2 weeks ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 2 weeks ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 2 weeks ago
WarPI: Raspberry Pi Zero Powered Scientific Calculator
Do I build it, or do I buy it? Starting from this paralyzing doubt, the maker Andrea Cavalli had no choice but to build it, of course! Thanks to a Raspberry Pi Zero, a 3d Printed case and...
- Posted 5 years ago
Open Bionics: Creating Prosthetics Inspired by Superheroes
Open Bionics is a UK-based start-up tech company. Its mission is to create affordable 3D printed prostheses. They are about 30 times cheaper than other prostheses on the market. They operate using sensors attached to the skin...
- Posted 6 years ago