- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 2 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
DIY an Arduino-Powered CardBoard Spider
If you thinks that a 3d printer or CNC equipment is absolutely necessary to build a quadruped robot…maybe you should carefully check out this project. Instructables user Raz85 has built a quadruped using a structure comprised entirely...
- Posted 4 years ago
Open Source Software and DIY Virtual Reality VR kit: DODOCase
The founders of this project think that “to make Virtual Reality, well, a reality, we need VR software to flourish”, so they’re pitching the development of a powerful opensource VR software to be used with (and not...
- Posted 7 years ago
Google Cardboard gives you Virtual Reality on your Smartphone
Google Launched Project Cardboard an incredible open design (apparently in Public Domain, or I may have failed to spot the license): Virtual reality has made exciting progress over the past several years. However, developing for VR still...
- Posted 8 years ago