- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
Bitcoin & Blockchain
We are going to take advantage of one of the most known real-life examples in order to introduce the concept of blockchain, its characteristics and its practical usefulness, also explaining how to mine Bitcoins using an...
- Posted 3 years ago
An innovative solution in the blockchain market: 25MB Block Size – can it be real?
Sponsored post by ILCoin In the past 10 years, many blockchain companies were working on the projects, arming their systems with decentralized, secure and anonymizing functionalities. And with a desire to resolve current problems, many...
- Posted 4 years ago
BitBarista, the Autonomous Pi-Powered Bitcoin Barista
BitBarista is an autonomous coffee machine, designed to function with the minimum of human supervision. Physically, it is a Delonghi home coffee machine under the control of a Raspberry Pi. Built by a team at the University...
- Posted 5 years ago