- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 3 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
Arduino UNO Mini-Weather Station
This is the first generation of my Arduino based mini-weather station with Wi-Fi connection, which is able to post data publicly online using the ThingSpeak platform. The weather station collects the following data related to the weather...
- Posted 3 years ago
DIY an Arduino-Powered 3D Printed Weather Station
In this project, the maker RobWLakes has designed every part of the weather station in OpernSCAD, printed out, and combined with simple reed switches and magnets to turn them into functional pieces of hardware. For example, the...
- Posted 4 years ago
RoomSense Board offers multiple sensors including PIR motion detection
The Gumstix RoomSense is a USB dongle board that can detect room occupancy using passive infrared (PIR) technology and report on temperature, humidity, and barometric conditions. The board can be customized in the Gumstix Geppetto online development...
- Posted 5 years ago