- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 days ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 3 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 4 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 6 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 6 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 1 week ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
SensorDots Port MuxR: KVM Switch for Electronics
SensorDots has launched a new Kickstarter campaign for their Port MuxR KVM switch, which the company states is an 8/16-channel, bi-directional switched bus multiplexor that allows you to branch-out programming cables, logic analyzers, debuggers, and more. it has...
- Posted 5 years ago
BASpi: Building Automation Software Add-on Board for Raspberry Pi
Contemporary Controls’ new BASpi Raspberry Pi 3 add-on board is the first product that is specifically designed for the BACnet standard. BACNet is a data communication protocol for Building Automation and Control Networks that has been developed, supported and maintained by ASHRAE...
- Posted 6 years ago