- Wireless Power TransferPosted 19 hours ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 4 days ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 7 days ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 1 week ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 1 week ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 1 week ago
- Maker Faire Rome – The European edition and FAE Technology launch the contest “MY Maker PCBA: your electronics for a better planet”Posted 3 months ago
- Efficient and Compact Stereo Power Amplifier: Unleash High-Quality Audio with the PAM8610Posted 3 months ago
- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 6 months ago
Oscilloscope + Accessories for Car Diagnosis
A sturdy aluminum case containing a four-channel oscilloscope (with 70 MHz bandwidth) and many accessories to perform over 80 types of measurements for car diagnostics. USB 2.0 interface for PC, the power supply is taken from the...
- Posted 5 years ago
A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socket
When inserted in the cigar lighter socket, it signals the electrical system’s voltage level by means of a bi-color LED. Especially in the cold season, knowing the battery voltage, when the engine is off, allows...
- Posted 7 years ago