- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 2 days ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
Build a logic Probe TTL / CMOS
In this project we see how to build a logic probe, that is a complete, simple and effective instrument that allows you to measure digital logic levels 0 and 1, both in TTL and CMOS technology. The...
- Posted 2 years ago
Only few more days to support ATTiny ISP Shield!
ATtiny ISP Shield is about porting your small Arduino projects to a low cost chip easily, which is a very interesting and useful thing to do: ATtiny ISP Shield makes programing AVR ATtiny bare Chips easy and...
- Posted 9 years ago