- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 1 month ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 2 months ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 4 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 4 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 4 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 5 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 5 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 5 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 5 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 5 months ago
Build a logic Probe TTL / CMOS
In this project we see how to build a logic probe, that is a complete, simple and effective instrument that allows you to measure digital logic levels 0 and 1, both in TTL and CMOS technology. The...
- Posted 3 months ago
Only few more days to support ATTiny ISP Shield!
ATtiny ISP Shield is about porting your small Arduino projects to a low cost chip easily, which is a very interesting and useful thing to do: ATtiny ISP Shield makes programing AVR ATtiny bare Chips easy and...
- Posted 7 years ago