- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 1 month ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 7 months ago
Only few more days to support ATTiny ISP Shield!
ATtiny ISP Shield is about porting your small Arduino projects to a low cost chip easily, which is a very interesting and useful thing to do:
ATtiny ISP Shield makes programing AVR ATtiny bare Chips easy and simple and also helps shrinkfy your arduino projects
ATtiny ISP Shield is a programing tool used to program bare for
- 8 Pin IC’s like ATtiny13, ATtiny15 ,ATtiny25, ATtiny45, ATtiny85.
- 14 Pin IC’s like ATtiny24, ATtiny44, ATtiny84.
- 20 Pin IC’s like ATtiny2313, ATtiny4313.
- 28 pin IC’s like ATMega8, Atmega128, Atmega328 using ISP header.
via ATTiny ISP Shield | Indiegogo.