- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 3 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
Only few more days to support ATTiny ISP Shield!
ATtiny ISP Shield is about porting your small Arduino projects to a low cost chip easily, which is a very interesting and useful thing to do:
ATtiny ISP Shield makes programing AVR ATtiny bare Chips easy and simple and also helps shrinkfy your arduino projects
ATtiny ISP Shield is a programing tool used to program bare for
- 8 Pin IC’s like ATtiny13, ATtiny15 ,ATtiny25, ATtiny45, ATtiny85.
- 14 Pin IC’s like ATtiny24, ATtiny44, ATtiny84.
- 20 Pin IC’s like ATtiny2313, ATtiny4313.
- 28 pin IC’s like ATMega8, Atmega128, Atmega328 using ISP header.