- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 days ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 3 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 4 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 6 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 6 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 1 week ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
Octavo Systems Has Developed Its First Self-Branded SBC
The open-spec OSD3358-SM-RED is the first Octavo Systems’ SBC based on one of its SiP modules. The SBC uses the 21 x 21mm OSD335x-SM SiP module, which packs a 1GHz Texas Instruments Sitara AM3358 SoC. The OSD3358-SM-RED, is a BeagleBone-like development platform...
- Posted 5 years ago
What does your robot need? Maybe a BeagleBone Blu!
The BeagleBone Blue from BeagleBoard.org is a credit-card sized board with all the components needed to operate a robot or even a drone. It is open source, as its schematics have been published, and developers can replicate the board. It has...
- Posted 7 years ago