- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 4 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 4 months ago
Octavo Systems Has Developed Its First Self-Branded SBC
The open-spec OSD3358-SM-RED is the first Octavo Systems’ SBC based on one of its SiP modules. The SBC uses the 21 x 21mm OSD335x-SM SiP module, which packs a 1GHz Texas Instruments Sitara AM3358 SoC. The OSD3358-SM-RED, is a BeagleBone-like development platform...
- Posted 5 years ago
What does your robot need? Maybe a BeagleBone Blu!
The BeagleBone Blue from BeagleBoard.org is a credit-card sized board with all the components needed to operate a robot or even a drone. It is open source, as its schematics have been published, and developers can replicate the board. It has...
- Posted 6 years ago