- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 4 days ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
OpenSolo Initiative: 3DR Open Sourced its SoloLink codebase to the World
We spoke about the integration of 3DR’s Site Scan software platform with DJI drones just a week ago. Now it’s time to introduce you the new Opensolo Initiative: essentially, 3DR has released its SoloLink codebase to the world, for...
- Posted 6 years ago
What does your robot need? Maybe a BeagleBone Blu!
The BeagleBone Blue from BeagleBoard.org is a credit-card sized board with all the components needed to operate a robot or even a drone. It is open source, as its schematics have been published, and developers can replicate the board. It has...
- Posted 7 years ago
Getting started with open source robotics: 9 amazing projects
Open source isn’t just changing the way we interact with the world, it’s changing the way the world interacts back with us. Case in point: open source robotics. Hardware projects: A robot is a physical thing, and...
- Posted 8 years ago