- 3DRAG + MOTORFISH: How to prevent step losses in 3D printerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Motorfish: The stepper does not misses a step (the Firmware)Posted 3 weeks ago
- Motorfish: The stepper does not misses a stepPosted 3 weeks ago
- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 3 months ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 3 months ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 5 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 5 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 5 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 6 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 6 months ago
How much coffe? feat. Nespresso Shield and Arduino MKR
How much coffee do you consume in a day? No idea? Then the Nespresso Shield by Steadman Thompson may be just what you need! The device employs an Arduino MKR Zero, and a microphone unit to sense when...
- Posted 6 months ago
Arduino MKR RFID Reader with TFT Display
It is very easy to create a nice looking RFID reader with TFT output for wall mounting with an Arduino MKR of your choice and our ArduiTouch MKR kit. You can use this reader for door access or...
- Posted 2 years ago
NoCAN: wired IoT platform for makers, based on CAN-bus
Omzlo has won Kickstarter funding for a NoCAN platform for wired IoT home automation that connects sensor nodes to a Raspberry Pi. An Omzlo PiMaster HAT board mediates between the Pi and multiple, Arduino-compatible CANZERO boards that...
- Posted 3 years ago