- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 1 week ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 4 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
How much coffe? feat. Nespresso Shield and Arduino MKR
How much coffee do you consume in a day? No idea? Then the Nespresso Shield by Steadman Thompson may be just what you need! The device employs an Arduino MKR Zero, and a microphone unit to sense when...
- Posted 1 year ago
Arduino MKR RFID Reader with TFT Display
It is very easy to create a nice looking RFID reader with TFT output for wall mounting with an Arduino MKR of your choice and our ArduiTouch MKR kit. You can use this reader for door access or...
- Posted 2 years ago
NoCAN: wired IoT platform for makers, based on CAN-bus
Omzlo has won Kickstarter funding for a NoCAN platform for wired IoT home automation that connects sensor nodes to a Raspberry Pi. An Omzlo PiMaster HAT board mediates between the Pi and multiple, Arduino-compatible CANZERO boards that...
- Posted 4 years ago