- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
Arduino MKR RFID Reader with TFT Display
It is very easy to create a nice looking RFID reader with TFT output for wall mounting with an Arduino MKR of your choice and our ArduiTouch MKR kit.
You can use this reader for door access or intruder alarm terminals. It’s easy to extend this simple design for more complex application and wireless data transmission.