- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
Network Time Digital Clock Using the ESP8266
Sometimes clocks lose their time and you have to set up it again. If you don’t want to get bored any more make your own digital clock! It uses a wemos D1 board which gets data from an ntp(network time protocol) server and shows time on an OLED lcd. Don’t miss it!
Build your own digital clock using Fishino Guppy!