- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
A DIY Smart Insole to Check Your Pressure Distribution
Pressure measurement is already used in a variety of situations. It provides information about gait mechanics and has a wide range of applications, i.e. in clinical situations and in sports. In this project the sensors are...
- Posted 2 years ago
InfiniTouch is the First Fully Touch Sensitive Smartphone
German researchers from Universtiy of Stuttgart and Regensburg have recently created InfiniTouch, a prototype device which allows you to interact with both sides of the smartphone. InfiniTouch takes two LG Nexus 5 phones, and morphs them into one...
- Posted 4 years ago