- Wireless Power TransferPosted 17 hours ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 4 days ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 7 days ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 1 week ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 1 week ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 1 week ago
- Maker Faire Rome – The European edition and FAE Technology launch the contest “MY Maker PCBA: your electronics for a better planet”Posted 3 months ago
- Efficient and Compact Stereo Power Amplifier: Unleash High-Quality Audio with the PAM8610Posted 3 months ago
- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 6 months ago
A DIY Smart Insole to Check Your Pressure Distribution
Pressure measurement is already used in a variety of situations. It provides information about gait mechanics and has a wide range of applications, i.e. in clinical situations and in sports. In this project the sensors are used to gain insight about weight distribution. Real-time visualization of pressure mapping is also incorporated because it makes it much easier to understand your data.
The core of this project is Arduino MKR1000.