- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 3 days ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 1 month ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 4 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 5 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 5 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 5 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 5 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 5 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 5 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 6 months ago
Arduino Buzzer/Light Temperature Alert Hat Prototype
If you are in trouble with hot temperatures you can’t miss this DIY gadget, an Arduino-powered buzzer and led alert hat. While temperature increases leds change temperature from green to red and when it’s very hot...
- Posted 3 years ago
Inspired by Google-Glass, Delhi boy invents device for hearing impaired
Inspired by the famous, but very expensive, Google Glass, the maker Madhav is in the process of developing low-cost “hearing glasses” or what he calls ‘Transcribe,’ which will allow people who are hearing impaired, to see the...
- Posted 5 years ago