- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 3 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 4 months ago
Arduino Buzzer/Light Temperature Alert Hat Prototype
If you are in trouble with hot temperatures you can’t miss this DIY gadget, an Arduino-powered buzzer and led alert hat. While temperature increases leds change temperature from green to red and when it’s very hot...
- Posted 3 years ago
Inspired by Google-Glass, Delhi boy invents device for hearing impaired
Inspired by the famous, but very expensive, Google Glass, the maker Madhav is in the process of developing low-cost “hearing glasses” or what he calls ‘Transcribe,’ which will allow people who are hearing impaired, to see the...
- Posted 4 years ago