- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 5 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
Christmas is coming: it’s time to work on home’s lights
Josiah Davenport, a 14 years old teenager, for this Christmas decided to animate 3,500 Christmas lights on his family’s home with the help of an Arduino Mega. On Monday, the 14-year-old will activate a synchronized display at his family’s home...
- Posted 4 years ago
ModBerry 500: Raspberry Pi CM3 based automation controller adds ESP32
Techbase announced several enhancements to its Linux-driven ModBerry family of automation controllers, which are based on a variety of open source boards. First, the company is introducing a new version of its ModBerry 500 to add an...
- Posted 5 years ago