- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
Anavi Open Source ESP8266-Powered Thermometer Dev Board
Anavi Technology has this month launched a new product via the Crowd Supply in the form of the ANAVI Thermometer, an ESP8266-powered, open source, wireless dev board equipped with temperature and humidity sensors, so it can act...
- Posted 4 years ago
How To Convert Your Raspberry Pi to a Smart Remote Control
The Anavi Infrared pHAT is designed for creating IR-controller IoT devices, or retrofitting existing consumer electronic equipment or appliances such as air conditioners to be controlled with a standard TV remote control. Since the add-on board provides...
- Posted 5 years ago