- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 12 hours ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 1 day ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 3 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 4 days ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 1 week ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 1 week ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 1 week ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 1 week ago
- Maker Faire Rome – The European edition and FAE Technology launch the contest “MY Maker PCBA: your electronics for a better planet”Posted 3 months ago
- Efficient and Compact Stereo Power Amplifier: Unleash High-Quality Audio with the PAM8610Posted 3 months ago
DC Wattmeter Using Arduino Nano (0-16V/0-20A)
Hello friends!! I am here to show you a DC wattmeter which can be made easily by using Arduino nano. One of the main problems I was facing as an electronics hobbyist is to know the...
- Posted 2 years ago
An Open Source Solid State Current measurement device
A solid-state amperometric sensor, capable of measuring up to 5 A providing a voltage that is directly proportional to the current. There are many practical situations where we need to know the current absorption of a...
- Posted 6 years ago