- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 months ago
DC Wattmeter Using Arduino Nano (0-16V/0-20A)
I am here to show you a DC wattmeter which can be made easily by using Arduino nano. One of the main problems I was facing as an electronics hobbyist is to know the amount of current and voltage applied across the charging circuits I made. I thought of buying one meter from an online store, but one of my friends told me that it is having a huge error while measuring the current.
So I thought of making it using arduino.it can also be used to charge batteries with auto cut off by making some modifications.