- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 4 days ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 1 week ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 1 month ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 3 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 3 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 3 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 3 months ago
- AI in LEGO EV3 Maze-Driving RobotPosted 3 months ago
- Temperature predicting using boltiotPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
DC Wattmeter Using Arduino Nano (0-16V/0-20A)
I am here to show you a DC wattmeter which can be made easily by using Arduino nano. One of the main problems I was facing as an electronics hobbyist is to know the amount of current and voltage applied across the charging circuits I made. I thought of buying one meter from an online store, but one of my friends told me that it is having a huge error while measuring the current.
So I thought of making it using arduino.it can also be used to charge batteries with auto cut off by making some modifications.