- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
How to Save and Make money with a 3d Printer
The Michigan Tech associate professor Joshua Pearce, According to a study at Michigan Technological University, says that the average consumer can also make up to 1000% return of investment with a 3D printer by using it to...
- Posted 7 years ago
According to Doctors, The Future May Include 3D Printed Parts for Hearts
A good and hopeful piece on the medical 3D printing research trends on going now, with a special focus on heart 3D printing. Life expectancy for the average American is at an all-time high right now. Currently,...
- Posted 8 years ago