- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 4 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
How to Save and Make money with a 3d Printer
The Michigan Tech associate professor Joshua Pearce, According to a study at Michigan Technological University, says that the average consumer can also make up to 1000% return of investment with a 3D printer by using it to...
- Posted 5 years ago
According to Doctors, The Future May Include 3D Printed Parts for Hearts
A good and hopeful piece on the medical 3D printing research trends on going now, with a special focus on heart 3D printing. Life expectancy for the average American is at an all-time high right now. Currently,...
- Posted 6 years ago