- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 4 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 4 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 4 months ago
How to Save and Make money with a 3d Printer
The Michigan Tech associate professor Joshua Pearce, According to a study at Michigan Technological University, says that the average consumer can also make up to 1000% return of investment with a 3D printer by using it to...
- Posted 6 years ago
3D Printed PMG generator to power a 50W lightbulb
A funny and impossible project, trying to violate the third law of thermodynamics. A 3d printer that prints a power generator to power it during the printing process! Jokes apart, the project we are introducing today is...
- Posted 7 years ago