- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 5 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 6 days ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 7 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 1 week ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 2 weeks ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 2 weeks ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 2 weeks ago
A minimal 3D-printed scale
A load cell is a sensor designed to measure the weight of an object. Essentially, it is an aluminum bar containing 4 resistive strain gauges that are measured through a Wheatstone bridge to detect the weight of...
- Posted 1 week ago
3D Printed Composite Keyboard Switch Prototype
Researchers Alec Peery and Dušan Sorma at Ohio University have been exploring a mechanical keyboard concept with a 3D-printed dampener built in, to avoid typing injuries. In fact the average computer user applies two to seven times...
- Posted 5 years ago