- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
IONO Pi: A Raspberry Pi based PLC
A device that makes Raspberry Pi suitable for industrial environments, an alternative to PLCs for automation control applications. In the 206th issue of Elettronica In, we featured the first device in the Strato Pi line...
- Posted 3 years ago
Orange Pi NAS: the $7 Expansion Board to upgrade your Orange Pi Zero!
Orange Pi Zero is a $7 and up board based on Allwinner H2+ quad core Cortex A7 processor with 256 to 512MB RAM, Ethernet, WiFi, and USB, but no video output except on headers, making it more suitable...
- Posted 6 years ago