- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 1 day ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 2 days ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 3 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 5 days ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 1 week ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 1 week ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 1 week ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 1 week ago
- Maker Faire Rome – The European edition and FAE Technology launch the contest “MY Maker PCBA: your electronics for a better planet”Posted 3 months ago
- Efficient and Compact Stereo Power Amplifier: Unleash High-Quality Audio with the PAM8610Posted 4 months ago
Making Ferrofluid Dance to the Music!
In this project we will see how to create an audio spectrum analyzer using a ferromagnetic liquid from a bottle filled with this particular liquid. To do this, an Arduino Nano will be used and an MSGEQ7...
- Posted 2 years ago
12 meters WASP Delta 3D Printer: printing houses hasn’t been easier ever!
In 2011, the italian professor Enrico Dini launched his D-Shape printer project, a huge clay and concrete printer capable of printing houses. The concept of a house 3D printer raised a real worldwide interest and many other...
- Posted 8 years ago