- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 9 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 10 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 10 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 10 months ago
Making Ferrofluid Dance to the Music!
In this project we will see how to create an audio spectrum analyzer using a ferromagnetic liquid from a bottle filled with this particular liquid.
To do this, an Arduino Nano will be used and an MSGEQ7 integrated circuit that allows you to read the audio peak of a given band. In this way the Arduino will know how many low, medium and high frequencies there are and therefore not only will turn on the LEDs based on the beat but also the electromagnets that will move our ferromagnetic liquid, through the use of Mosfets.