- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
Super Mario would love it!
Nintendo’s NES Classic Edition (a.k.a. Mini NES) was an instant hit. Released in 2016, it sold out in just some hours. Even months after the initial release, it’s difficult go get hold of it.
There’s not official confirmation, but according to rumors Nintendo is planning to release a SNES Mini – the successful 90’s successor to the classic NES console.
Please, don’t tell me you haven’t ever played Super Mario World, Mario Kart, Final Fantasy VI, Donkey Kong Country, Mortal Kombat…I can’t believe it! Everyone must have played one of these classic games at least one time in their life. If not, you have the chance to recover this gap building your own Nintendo.
All you need is:
- Raspberry Pi
- 3D printed SNES
- Open-source software RetroPie
Chooose the case you prefer and start your project, Super Mario will be proud of you :)