- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 1 week ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 4 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
Super Mario would love it!
Nintendo’s NES Classic Edition (a.k.a. Mini NES) was an instant hit. Released in 2016, it sold out in just some hours. Even months after the initial release, it’s difficult go get hold of it.
There’s not official confirmation, but according to rumors Nintendo is planning to release a SNES Mini – the successful 90’s successor to the classic NES console.
Please, don’t tell me you haven’t ever played Super Mario World, Mario Kart, Final Fantasy VI, Donkey Kong Country, Mortal Kombat…I can’t believe it! Everyone must have played one of these classic games at least one time in their life. If not, you have the chance to recover this gap building your own Nintendo.
All you need is:
- Raspberry Pi
- 3D printed SNES
- Open-source software RetroPie
Chooose the case you prefer and start your project, Super Mario will be proud of you :)