- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 days ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Shield brings Arduino and BeagleBone Black together
Interesting project on Indiegogo that was submitted via our Submit news channel.
Here is Shield I/O, the first BeagleBone Black cape which adapts Arduino Shields to your BeagleBone Black.
With Shield I/O it doesn’t matter if you’re using 3.3V or 5V logic or up to 5V analog inputs.
It comes with dedicated level shifters for all 14 digital GPIO pins, PWM, I²C and SPI. There is also a connector to support shields which use the Arduino ICSP header.
via Arduino Shield to BeagleBone Black Cape | Indiegogo.