- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 1 week ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
Shield brings Arduino and BeagleBone Black together
Interesting project on Indiegogo that was submitted via our Submit news channel.
Here is Shield I/O, the first BeagleBone Black cape which adapts Arduino Shields to your BeagleBone Black.
With Shield I/O it doesn’t matter if you’re using 3.3V or 5V logic or up to 5V analog inputs.
It comes with dedicated level shifters for all 14 digital GPIO pins, PWM, I²C and SPI. There is also a connector to support shields which use the Arduino ICSP header.