- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 6 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
See this amazing Ringly BT notification ring teardown on Adafruit
Look at this beautiful teardown project on adafruit of the amazing Ringly BT wearable device.
Ringly is a bluetooth notification device build into a metal and stone cocktail ring. The light on the side flashes different colors when you get texts, emails, etc. and it buzzes to get your attention.