- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
Scratch Duino: an Open Source Programmable Magnetic Robot on Wheels
Scratch Duino is a highly customizable, simple and interactive open source robot kit based on magnetic-mount sensors.
Despite the beauty of the project, it is probably a bit too ambitious in terms of funding! (around 100k$)
If want to play with arduino powered robots on wheels you should look into ArduSumo!
WHAT IS THE Scratch Duino
- ScratchDuino is a comprehensive and easy-to-use robot kit in all aspects:
- Modular and customizable
- Easy assembly using magnetic-mount parts
- ScratchDuino collects information on multiple channels simultaneously allowing to build complex solutions for various tasks
- Reliable / troubleproof
- Open Source (Scratch+Arduino)
via Scratch Duino: Open Source Programmable Magnetic Robot Kit by ScratchDuino Team — Kickstarter.
Pingback: Robotics | Pearltrees