- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 8 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
Spider-Man is my favorite Marvel hero, and for a long time, I fantasized about having a super-powerful little spider inadvertently bite me, which was simply awesome.
Is this little spider cool? Because I want to be a small spider, I chose Seeeduino XIAO. With the cooperation of the vibration motor and light sensor, this spider will keep quiet in the night. But once there is light, the spider will start to vibrate, avoiding the light.