- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 5 days ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 1 week ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 1 month ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 1 month ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 1 month ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 1 month ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 1 month ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 1 month ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 1 month ago
Spider-Man is my favorite Marvel hero, and for a long time, I fantasized about having a super-powerful little spider inadvertently bite me, which was simply awesome.
Is this little spider cool? Because I want to be a small spider, I chose Seeeduino XIAO. With the cooperation of the vibration motor and light sensor, this spider will keep quiet in the night. But once there is light, the spider will start to vibrate, avoiding the light.