- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 days ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 days ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 6 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 7 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 1 week ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 1 week ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 2 weeks ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
Spider-Man is my favorite Marvel hero, and for a long time, I fantasized about having a super-powerful little spider inadvertently bite me, which was simply awesome.
Is this little spider cool? Because I want to be a small spider, I chose Seeeduino XIAO. With the cooperation of the vibration motor and light sensor, this spider will keep quiet in the night. But once there is light, the spider will start to vibrate, avoiding the light.