- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 4 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
A series of Robot Kits for the future engineer. Build this kit and find out how much fun electronics, mechanics or hydraulics can be!
Have fun learning and playing with your Robotic Hedgehog.
The roly-poly Hedgehog robot has a built-in sound sensor which responds to claps. When a clap sound is detected, the hedgehog goes into the programmed mode and carries out funny movements. Depending on the clapping commands, the Hedgehog w