- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
Robo HAT MM1: Open Source Robotics and Automation Controller for Your Pi
The Raspberry Pi Robotics Masters Robo HAT MM1 is an open source robotics controller designed to remove the the initial barriers to starting any robotics project by providing all the hardware you need in one simple, easy-to-use form factor.
It removes the need for a PWM driver, external power, or voltage regulators, and adds additional functionality. Wide compatibility with many open source software libraries such as CircuitPython, SeeSaw, and Arduino IDE means that you can use Robo HAT MM1 in the way that works best for your specific project. The hardware schematics and software will be fully available and open source.
The Robo HAT MM1 sports the standard HAT dimensions (65mm x 56.5mm) and can be used with any Raspberry Pi — Model B+, 2B/2B+, 3B/3B+, A+/3A+, and Zero/W. The board packs a Microchip SAM D21G processor (256K internal Flash, 2Mb SPI external Flash) at its core, along with an MPU-9250 9DoF IMU, INA219 current sensor, and enough space for additional sensors in the future.
As makers ourselves, we wanted to create a platform that was able to help us build more cool things. We wanted an affordable board that had lots of servo outputs and functionality to build new and creative projects. With the Robo HAT MM1 we have been able to do just that.
Robo HAT MM1 is the perfect combination of hardware power and software flexibility – making it an essential tool for any robotics project.
Launched via the Crowd Supply website this week the robotics board is now available from just $45 with free shipping throughout the United States and worldwide shipping available from just $10.