- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 5 days ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Raspberry Pi with Codesys PLC UI controlling an Arduino
In this tutorial, you will learn how to set up a Raspberry Pi with Codesys to act as both a PLC and an EtherCAT master. It will be used to control the on-board LED found on the EtherCAT Arduino Shield by Esmacat (EASE) Slave device that is attached to an Arduino Uno.
First, some general information about Raspberry Pi and Codesys is discussed.
After learning to set up the Pi and Codesys, you will learn to implement a practical project to blink the onboard led on EASE based on user input by updating EASE registers using Codesys.