- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 13 hours ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 4 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 4 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 7 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 1 week ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 2 weeks ago
Raspberry Pi with Codesys PLC UI controlling an Arduino
In this tutorial, you will learn how to set up a Raspberry Pi with Codesys to act as both a PLC and an EtherCAT master. It will be used to control the on-board LED found on the EtherCAT Arduino Shield by Esmacat (EASE) Slave device that is attached to an Arduino Uno.
First, some general information about Raspberry Pi and Codesys is discussed.
After learning to set up the Pi and Codesys, you will learn to implement a practical project to blink the onboard led on EASE based on user input by updating EASE registers using Codesys.