- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
Raspberry Pi – Pi Score MAME Arcade Cabinet
Jeremy Williams and Sean Charlesworth designed a snap together classic arcade cabinet to house a MAME system – the Pi Score.
The Pi Score Tabletop MAME arcade cabinet features a snap together classic arcade cabinet design which consists of five pieces that slot together using dovetails and pins.
Internally the team have used a variety of different components from Adafruit together with a Raspberry Pi 3 mini PC and to save any complicated wiring required for the controller and off-the-shelf Bluetooth USB controller has been implemented into the design with great effect.
Jump over to the Youmagine website for a full components list and 3d printing specifications to build your own arcade MAME Cabinet.