- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 3 weeks ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 1 month ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 3 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 3 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 3 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 3 months ago
- AI in LEGO EV3 Maze-Driving RobotPosted 3 months ago
- Temperature predicting using boltiotPosted 4 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 4 months ago
Printoo, a Paper-Thin, Arduino Compatible module is on Kickstarter
Ynvisible launched Printoo a prototyping platform to make today’s Printed Electronics technologies more accessible to anyone interested in developing interactive objects and projects.
By making these technologies accessible, open and easy to prototype with, Printoo “hopes to generate a wave of innovation to make the physical world smarter and more enjoyable”
Printoo boards can be used to make 3D printed objects come to life. By bringing novel ultra-low power technologies and having Bluetooth Low Energy connectivity, they are also great to prototype new product concepts around the internet of things and smart wearables.
Printoo is a platform of paper-thin circuit boards and modules. It gives makers an open-source, lightweight, flexible, and modular Arduino-compatible platform to create just about anything you want! What makes Printoo amazingly unique is that it comes with a range of printed electronics modules previously unavailable to the public. These are electronics building “blocks” of the future, only not so rigid.