- Efficient and Compact Stereo Power Amplifier: Unleash High-Quality Audio with the PAM8610Posted 5 hours ago
- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 9 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 10 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 10 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 10 months ago
Printoo, a Paper-Thin, Arduino Compatible module is on Kickstarter
Ynvisible launched Printoo a prototyping platform to make today’s Printed Electronics technologies more accessible to anyone interested in developing interactive objects and projects.
By making these technologies accessible, open and easy to prototype with, Printoo “hopes to generate a wave of innovation to make the physical world smarter and more enjoyable”
Printoo boards can be used to make 3D printed objects come to life. By bringing novel ultra-low power technologies and having Bluetooth Low Energy connectivity, they are also great to prototype new product concepts around the internet of things and smart wearables.
Printoo is a platform of paper-thin circuit boards and modules. It gives makers an open-source, lightweight, flexible, and modular Arduino-compatible platform to create just about anything you want! What makes Printoo amazingly unique is that it comes with a range of printed electronics modules previously unavailable to the public. These are electronics building “blocks” of the future, only not so rigid.
via Printoo: Paper-Thin, Flexible Arduino™-Compatible modules! by Ynvisible — Kickstarter.