- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 8 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
Print flex filaments with 3Drag/K8200
The 3D printer 3Drag is famous for being completely open and easily hackable.
With a simple modification with the 3Drag you can also print the materials softer and more flexible.
Just download from Thingiverse the filament guide and the extruder base. The latter has been stretched in order to avoid that the filaments can be more soft bend.