- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 18 hours ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 3 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 5 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 5 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 1 week ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
Portable portrait painter
There are probably more than a hundred Arduino-based printing machines on the internet with instructions available for making them. What makes this project unique is the built-in camera and screen. Other plotters must be connected to a computer, this works completely independently.
The 20fps video shown on the screen makes it easy to capture images with the camera, so just press the paint button to have a watercolor portrait in less than 5 minutes.