- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
Padlock with fingerprint reader
Original padlock that unlocks via fingerprint recognition.
No key, no App, no Bluetooth connection is required, it can be opened simply with a finger!
It has an integrated rechargeable battery with autonomy up to 6 months or 3,000 unlocks, metal case, stainless steel ring and micro USB port for recharging the battery.
Up to 10 fingerprints can be stored (2 administrators). Once the fingerprint is recognized, the padlock o