- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 months ago
Otto DIY+ Arduino Bluetooth robot easy to 3D Print
Otto DIY + would be the improved and advanced version of original #OttoDIY, the idea is to have the same base features DIY robot with Arduino Nano + Bluetooth control and programming + metal gear servo motors + optional rechargeable + changing modes by touch sensor + sound sensor + …?
The exciting part is that we are doing open development with makers and hackers around the world so we are open to ideas, not only from experts.