- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 8 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
Otto DIY+ Arduino Bluetooth robot easy to 3D Print
Otto DIY + would be the improved and advanced version of original #OttoDIY, the idea is to have the same base features DIY robot with Arduino Nano + Bluetooth control and programming + metal gear servo motors + optional rechargeable + changing modes by touch sensor + sound sensor + …?
The exciting part is that we are doing open development with makers and hackers around the world so we are open to ideas, not only from experts.