- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 9 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 10 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 10 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 10 months ago
openSAM: a 3D-printed open source camera stabilizer
Now gimbals like this may exist in plenty, but we think ours is unique because of its use of additive manufacturing. That makes the system very cheap to build and easy to reconstruct. All the files are open source and you can download them here.
Check out our manual: OpenSAM Manual (PDF)
On openSAM website you can download all the blueprints and file needed.