- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
OpenPicus presents new IoT professional platform: FlyportPRO WiFi
The boys at OpenPicus R&D are volcanoes: now it’s time for Flyport PRO: an opensource hardware platform for professional users: it’s smaller, more powerful and CE Certified! Like the perfect platforms for companies building IoT.
Check it out!
See the size:
Flyport module is already into lot of end user products but we wanted to do more. We made a survey in June and we asked our professional customers (hundreds of companies all over the World) what they want us to add/modify of the actual Flyport.
The result was:
- A smaller dimension (IoT and connected objects are becoming really small)
- A thinner module (the actual Flyport is not so thin due to its connector)
- Lower price in volumes
- Higher pin count (Flyport has lot of processing power and users want to use the max possibilities the microcontroller provides)
- Bigger RAM size (handling XML or other kind of file is sometime difficult with 16K of RAM)
- EEPROM onboard to save parameters and settings
- CE certification (in this way if you make a complete product you save lot of certification cost)
We worked on the idea and today we are proud to announce: FlyportPRO Wi-Fi!